Nick Redfern: The Martians: Evidence of Life on the Red Planet
“The Martians opens a door into a possibility that most would reject as impossible. But Nick Redfern in this provocative and exciting book makes a startling case for there being life on Mars—and, in fact, for the whole history of Mars being very, very different from what we have supposed. A wonderful adventure and a very exciting story!”—Whitley Strieber, #1 New York Times bestselling author, Communion
The Martians is an in-depth study of the theory that Mars was once a world that teemed with life. Perhaps, even, life not too dissimilar to ours. Incredibly, the Martians may still be there. Alive.
The questions that this book asks and answers include the following:
- What kind of society did the Martians have?
- What caused their world to become harsh and desertlike?
- Did global warming or nuclear war ensure the extinction of the Martians?
- Are Martian artifacts strewn about the surface, just waiting to be found by the likes of NASA?
- Has NASA already found such evidence, but chosen to withhold such monumental finds from the public and the media?
- Could some form of the Martians still exist, deeply below the surface of the planet, in secure installations that allow them to ensure their civilization continues?
- What do we know about the Martian environment, its atmosphere, and its landscape?
The Martians explores the CIA’s top-secret search for the Martians, multiple photos of strange anomalies, and the latest revelations about the environment and water on Mars. And most tantalizing of all: Did an ailing Martian race come to Earth in past eons and were they confused with gods? The questions concerning life on Mars—then and now—are many. The answers are astounding.
Nick Redfern is a full-time author and journalist specializing in a wide range of unsolved mysteries, including Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, UFO sightings, government conspiracies, alien abductions and paranormal phenomena. He writes regularly for the London Daily Express newspaper, Fortean Times, Fate, and UFO Magazine. His previous books include Three Men Seeking Monsters, Strange Secrets, Cosmic Crashes, and The FBI Files. Among his many exploits, Redfern has investigated reports of lake monsters in Scotland, vampires in Puerto Rico, werewolves in England, aliens in Mexico, and sea serpents in the United States. Redfern travels and lectures extensively around the world. Originally from England, he currently lives in Dallas, Texas.